Ludo is a classic board game, and it’s fun to play. It can also be a bit difficult to play if you’re not used to the rules. That’s why I’m here to help! In this article, I’ll go over six mistakes that players make frequently while playing Ludo online. Before reading the block you can check this chichlive to play casino game.
Not Knowing What The Objective Is
As you get into the game, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. The first is knowing what the objective of the game is. In Ludo, your aim should be to move all your pieces home before your opponent does so. It’s important that you know how to play Ludo and how to win it as well.
Not Using Tokens To Kill Opponents & Protect Own Tokens
There are a lot of ways to use tokens, but the most important thing is to not waste them. Tokens can be used to kill your opponents, protect your own tokens, and even get rid of an opponent’s token with an equal number of tokens.
- Kill: You are allowed to use any number of tokens in order to kill one token from either team (yours or their opponent’s). The player who has killed a token will earn points for this action.
- Protect: If you have more than three tokens on your side, then you can choose one of them and discard it as long as there isn’t any other play available at that moment (either a kill or another type). That way, if someone wants to steal that particular token they will have no choice but use up the same amount of their own tokens!
- Get rid: This happens when both teams only have one token left each—then all players must put down all remaining dots together with theirs own ones so no matter who wins after rolling dice first gets points for winning as well as having earned double amount because there were four players instead two; two vs two equals three times more bonus point earning potential!
Not Going Regular On Six
It is advisable to go regular on ‘6’ when you have a chance to do so. Going regular on ‘6’ will make it easier for you to win the game as it gives you additional points. However, there is no point in going regular on ‘6’ if you are not going to win the game (after all, getting additional points won’t matter if your opponent wins).
Not Protecting Own Token From Getting Killed
In Ludo, the most important thing is to protect your token from getting killed by the opponent. To do that, you need to make sure that all of your tokens are safe. If a player has all their tokens alive, they win the game.
To avoid this from happening, here are some tips:
- You can kill an opponent’s token by throwing dice at it or moving it into a space where another player’s token already exists so that yours will be destroyed instead (if there was one).
- When rolling dice for yourself and other players who have no tokens left in play (i.e., those whose tokens have been removed), you should always use both dice if possible because then there is an increased chance of getting numbers greater than 6 on either one of them and thus being able to move forward more quickly across the board than someone else who only used one die at a time would be able to do so without risking losing too many turns due having rolled low numbers repeatedly earlier on in their turn.”
Not Using ‘6’ When It Is Required
6 is the most important number in Ludo. You need to use it on the right time and when playing with 6s you will have more chances to win. Let us understand how we can use ‘6’ in a better way:
- When you have a ‘4’, ‘5’ or ‘7’ on your hand, then keep them as they are and do not move further from where they are placed at that moment. This is because if you move your pieces forward or backward, then it will give your opponent an easy chance to get rid of his/her SIX piece from their board by just moving any one of their pawns forward!
- When there is no other option left for you but to move out of those three squares which are covered by 4/5/7 pieces, keep moving towards another square where there are no such pieces so that your opponent cannot take advantage of this opportunity! If there is no such space available on either side of these 3 squares then simply replace one of these pieces with sixes as soon as possible!!
Playing With Wrong Teammates
The first thing you need to do is find a partner who will help you win. You should look for someone who:
- Has a similar skill level as you and wants to win too
- Is able to communicate effectively (or at least is willing)
- Is not toxic (e.g., says things like “losing isn’t fun,” “I hate winning because it makes me feel bad,” etc.)
6 Common Mistake Players Make While Playing Online Ludo
- Not Knowing What The Objective Is
- Not Using Tokens To Kill Opponents & Protect Own Tokens
- Not Going Regular On ‘6’
- Not Protecting Your Own Token From Getting Killed
- Using ‘6’ When It Is Required
Learning how to play Ludo is not a difficult task. However, there are some common mistakes that players make while playing this game. It’s important to avoid these mistakes so that you can win more often and enjoy the game more.